||No law requires you to get more than one estimate.
||There is a big difference between shops. Any shop can give you a lower estimated price by leaving something out or omitting parts from the original estimate. Our staff are “Professionals” and will give you the quality work you deserve at a fair price.
||You are not obligated to use any particular shop to obtain repairs. You choose the shop and authorize the repairs.
||You do not have to accept the Insurance Company’s appraisal of damage. Check “Appraisal Clause” in your policy on how to resolve any differences.
||You are responsible for the cost of repairs. Financial arrangements must be completed before the car can be released.
General Facts to help with repair decision:
What is Northfield Auto Body doing to be GREEN:
- Turning down temperature and lights when not in use.
- Recycle & Reusing paint thinner-this produces less waste for the environment.
- A controlled mixing system for paint and adhesives that are used on your vehicle 99% efficient filters in our paint booth and prep stations.
- Compliant with the spray nozzle in the paint(refinish) gun and 6H compliant.
- Recycle scrap metal, bumpers & headlights for reconditioning.
- Recycle paper and carboard.
- Upgrading to more energy efficient equipment.
- Your vehicle will be vacuumed and washed after every repair
All the products we use in our body shop are silicone free.
- We work with all insurance companies and payer’s.
- We are a Preferred Repair Shop for several insurance companies
- We work on all types of vehicles including tractors, boats, RV’s, small buses, trailers, etc.
- We have done work on restoration vehicles, we are not afraid to try something new. We have even refinished a bed frame, bike frame and a refrigerator panel.
Thank you for letting us serve you!